I'm sorry... Well not really

I guess I should apologize for not posting lately to the few that actually bother to check this back alley shanty in the blogger world... but honestly I'm not sorry at all.

I don't regret at all where I've spent my time over the past couple of weeks, so I really can't offer you anything else except the gift of humour:
Paul Martin woke up one day last week and it was a glorious, sunny day.
There wasn't a cloud in the sky. So Mr. Martin
decided to walk into parliament instead of getting driven. As he was
strolling along he looked up at the sun and asked
"Mr. Sun, who is the greatest Prime Minister that there ever was?" And
the sun answered, "Why Paul, you are,
of course. So he smiled and went to work and had a great
day.

On the walk home, he once again looked up and asked the sun, "Mr. Sun,
who is the greatest Prime Minister that there
ever was And the Sun answered, "Paul, you are a moron. You are an
embarrassment as a Prime Minister, the
worst that the country has ever
seen.

"But I don't understand," Mr. Martin said. "This morning you said that
I was great." "Well yes," the sun answered.
"This morning I was in the east. Now I am in the west.

Hope that was good enough for now... Regular posting should resume pretty soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment