I'm Yoda?

I didn't see this coming. Apparently I'm Yoda.

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?


A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

"Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life greets it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere."


This lefty and this lefty got Picard and Kirk... I don't know what that's supposed to mean... Is Yoda secretly a Conservative? While Kirk and Picard are lefties? I can see Picard, but Kirk was more of a Hawk than anyone else.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:53 PM

    LOL
    Ianism is miles from being a lefty. In fact, he'd take the words "Back off Government" far further than any right winger I know.

    You might want to take him up on the free book offer he's got on his blog. I think that book pretty neatly sums up his philosophy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember why I called Ianism a "lefty." This post was made a while back.

    I must've had my reasons. It was probably something he posted back then.

    ReplyDelete