Pluto Blues...

Apparently people care that Pluto has been demoted to a "dwarf planet."

Well either they care, or like me, they just care not to.

I say good riddens to Pluto. Damned Plutonians and their Pluto like ways... Why can't they just leave us alone?

On a more serious note, the IAU I think made the right choice. The term planet has to mean something concrete and real. They can't very well include Pluto as a planet when they find other larger objects of similar shape that they refuse to call a planet. Either they call Xena a planet, or they knock Pluto off the list. They chose the later.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't accused anybody in the anti-Pluto faction of being Communists ... yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    I'm about as anti-commie as they come... After all it's the Plutonians, as we all know, that are how do you say "communisto sympatico?"

    ReplyDelete