I'm Sorry...

Apparently Emerson is upset. Tough buddy.

Emerson says that Paul Martin knew he was never a "partisan."

I can't understand the logic that Emerson is using, especially given his past "partisan" comments. And if he wanted to run as an independent, he should've ran as an independent.

For all those that are saying that this whole Emerson thing "isn't a big deal," or that "it's a strategically brilliant move" I would ask them to consider one single thing.

I want you to walk up to the face of Kanman Wong, and say it to his face. Kanman was the Conservative Party candidate than ran against Emerson.

Say it. Then look into his eyes.

Watch as he backs up the party line. Watch as that slight pang of pain runs through him only to be hidden behind his own loyalty.

I've never met him. I don't know if that's how he would react. But I bet you anything that either him, members of his family, or Tories that worked their butts off in the last election for him would have something to say to it "not being a big deal" and that it was "it's a strategically brilliant move."

It may not mean much, but to Kanman Wong, I would like to apologize. I'm sorry. This shouldn't have happened. This wasn't right. You worked hard, and you got the short end of stick.

To the Tories in Vancouver-Kingsway: I'm sorry. This was wrong. It shouldn't have happened. You worked hard with little hope of a victory, and you still fought. The party should've honoured that.

No comments:

Post a Comment