Calling all US Senators: Don't you have better stuff you should be doing?

Looking through some of the meager hits I get on this blog I came across this one:
Host Name 156.33.84.17
IP Address 156.33.84.17
ISP U.S. SENATE SERGEANT AT ARMS
Domain SENATE.GOV
City WASHINGTON
Region WASHINGTON DC
Country UNITED STATES

All right, I thought to myself, I got me a Senatorial fan. Then I looked at the referring link and started to laugh:
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-14,GGLD:en&q=How you become an Ambassador

Apparently someone working in the Senate wants to become an ambassador and came to a posting I made about the Liberals appointing ambassadorships based on how loyal, and how open their pocket books they were. I wonder if whoever it was took the advice to heart...

No, I'm not making this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment