Homolka not a psychopath?

At least that's what this psychiatrist thinks.

Her reasoning bothers me:
Louis Morissette portrayed Homolka as a woman with low self-esteem who participated in violent sexual crimes in the early 1990s because she was afraid of losing her then-husband, Paul Bernardo.

"The experts mostly agree, if she hadn't met Bernardo, it would never have happened," Morissette told a hearing into whether Homolka should face restrictions when she is freed from prison in about a month.

So let me get this straight: Homolka was afraid that if she didn't rape and kill that she would loose the great catch she had in Paul Bernardo...

Look, I ain't a shrink, but to me that comment sounds psychophatic itself. You're afraid of loosing you're hubby so you decide to kill and rape? Isn't that a skewed vision of reality?

Hey, I don't know jack about Freud, but I'm willing to bet that if giving the opportunity she would re-offend. Her recent choice in boyfriends shows that she's learned nothing.

I don't want to say this, but I think this all mute. I'm expecting some sort of accident to happen to her no matter where she goes... Unless she gets plastic surgery that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment