Incredible...

You just have to read this:
"...I'm 17 now, I've been with my current boyfriend for about two years. During that time i've been HIV and STD tested four times. Right now I'm sitting in the waiting room while my boyfriend gets the results for his HIV test. We love each other so we're responsible and Planned Parenthood helps us to do that."(link)(via)

Getting HIV tested 4 times in the last 3 years because of your sexual activity is responsible? Doesn't that bother anyone else but me? Oh sure it's safe to have oodles and oodles of sex without worry... Condoms will save us. That's why you've gotten tested for a life threatening STDs not once, not twice, not three times, but four times since you were 14.

I feel so bad for this girl. Those idiots at Planned Parenthood are putting her whole life in danger. Not to mention potentialy not reporting a rape.

No comments:

Post a Comment