Chretienism

Anyone feel like Chretien's getting too much a fair trial? I'm a little disappointed. I was expecting some real confrontation. I was expecting the friendly dictator himself having to account for what happened.

Didn't see that today. All I saw was some golf balls, and a brilliant attack by Chretien against Montgomery when he made those comments about his daughter. I'll give him one thing, he sure knows how to play politics. For all the talk about the chief council of the inquiry being a former Mulroney aide, he didn't really seem to have an impact when he questioned him.

Hopefully someone else knows the game too, and they won't let these thieves get away with it. Where's John Crosbie when you need him? That guy would make mince-meat out of these crooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment