Warren Vs. ALW

Oh you had to know I was going to comment on Warren "I live in Fantasy Land" Kinsella's latest rant against ALW. And something tells me I won't be the only one by the end of the day, and there are probably more that have already commented on it.
March 30, 2005 - My comments below about Big Tobacco elicited this crazed response from a first-year law student named Aaron Lee Wudrick at Western.

It was the usual stuff: defamatory, profoundly stupid, and so on. Whatever. But what I found most interesting was that little logo in the bottom right-hand corner. Are my eyes deceiving me, or is this kook - and kooks like him - actually writing stuff like this with the approval of the Conservative Party? If so, why? If not, how did he gets his hands on the Conservatives' logo, and what steps are they taking to quickly get it back? Is it the position of John Tory and Stephen Harper that Big Tobacco is swell? (I rather doubt it, but one never knows, these days.)

I don't know what Warren is talking about. There was nothing "defamatory" or "profoundly stupid" about his comments. This is what Warren is busting ALW over:
Poor old Warren seems deeply disturbed by his instincts that there's "Big Tobacco money" behind this group. And who knows - he might be right! But that doesn't change the substance of the message - that Dalton McGuinty is indeed Mr.Nanny, and his government seems hell bent on meddling in our everyday lives as much as bureaucratically possible. Perhaps Warren doesn't grasp that maybe, just maybe, people don't like government in their face at every turn.

I'm thinking good ol' ALW got under Warren's skin. And Warren didn't want to play no more when ALW hurt his feelings-sob!-poor Warren.

You know what: It's true. The message is right: Dalton McGuilty and the rest of his merry band of Fiberal liars deceived the Ontario public, and in their desperate search for a purpose, after breaking every promise they made, they've decided to go on this Nanny State patrol to meddle in whatever they can. Sorry Warren but you can keep on poutting - it won't make a difference... We all know the truth.

Tip o' the hat to the Hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment