Freedom of Press is Dead

With the possibility of being found in contempt of court, I've decided that it's in my best interests to delete any links to the US web site that reveals Brault's damning testimony.

When I first posted the link, I was sure that there was no possibility of me being in violation of any law. I did not post the information myself, I only provided a link to get at the information in question.

Apparently even sending emails with the link to the site in question can be considered a violation. Although I have already gotten two emails with the address in them already.

If I were a little bit older, and felt that the fight was worth it, I would be joining the NealeNews, and Angry In The Great White North bandwagon in defiance.

That being said Mindless in Ottawa has an interesting link to some American Blogs I like to look at some times.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:55 AM

    google search for

    "Captain's Quarters" and "Gomery"

    (Note: Captain's Quarters' account has been mentioned on CTV. This mention is nothing more than a reference to a publication not a publication of any details in and of itself.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:32 AM

    "When I first posted the link, I was sure that there was no possibility of me being in violation of any law. I did not post the information myself, I only provided a link to get at the information in question."

    Brave Sir Robin ran away, bravely ran away....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:13 AM

    "You cannot enslave a free man, one who knows he is free. The most you can do is kill him."- Robert A. Heinlein

    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands, which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!""- Samuel Adams

    ReplyDelete